Freedom Concepts Therapeutic Tricycle
This bike is made with room to grow and accommodates
most riders between the ages of 7-14.
The DCP16 helps riders build their confidence and independence
– all while helping them achieve their therapeutic goals.
Available for pick-up or delivery in the Houston area.
Shopping may be arranged with the seller directly.
- Fits through standard doorways with a width of 29”.
- Quick release mechanisms on most adjustable parts to fit the bike to the rider’s exact size.
- Candy Blue or Hot Rod Purple standard color options with many other upgraded color options available.
- 16? smooth solid puncture-proof tires – Great for indoor or outdoor riding.
- Independently adjustable hoop handlebars with telescopic posts.
- Locked or unlocked handlebar positioning to limit or control the rider’s ability to steer the bike.
- Direct drive gearing with easy pedal power to encourage reciprocal motion of the legs.
- Standard mountain footplates with additional available upgraded footplate options.
- Multiple options available for brake positioning and an option to add a secondary brake.
- Standard chainguard to protect fingers from the bike’s chain.
- Supportive Child Low-Back seating system with multiple options to add High-Back seating, lateral supports, adjustable tilt fork, harnesses or head supports.
- Standard bike essentials including safety flag, wheel reflectors, animal squeaky horn or bell and multi-tool.
- Multiple accessory options to further customize the bike to the rider’s needs.